Our face from fish to man; a portrait gallery of our ancient ancestors and kinsfolk together with a concise history of our best features (1929)

fullscreen
Author: Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-
Subject: Evolution; Human beings; Face; Physiognomy; Evolution; Physiognomy
Publisher: New York, London, G.P. Putnam's Sons
Year: 1929
Possible copyright status: No known copyright restrictions as determined by scanning institution.
Digitizing sponsor: MBLWHOI Library
Book contributor: MBLWHOI Library
Collection: biodiversity; MBLWHOI; blc; americana
Scanfactors: 11

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

"Literature cited": p. 247-260

Duediligence: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions
Title_id: 00626597